- When you install the firmware make sure the JooVuu X is plugged into a 1.5A or higher USB wall charger or is plugged into the JooVuu X GPS Car Charger.
- After firmware installation has been complete PRESS THE RESET BUTTON ON THE JOOVUU X. Then turn the camera on as normal. This should FULLY complete the update process.
- HDR boot up bug – solved
- Last video corrupt bug – potential solution
- Random stop recording bug – potential solution
- Modified IQ parameters for quick changes of light in normal and HDR resolution(s)
- WiFi SSID fixed with JooVuuX – should reduced WiFi connection problems
- Auto-rotated, 180 rotation, normal rotation added (not implemented in app yet)
To download please go to: www.JooVuu-X.com/software-apps/
The random stopping of recording should be solved, the random corrupt file should be solved, the random not turning on on startup should be solved. We’ve tested these extensively and they have passed our tests. However, PLEASE give us constructive feedback. This is by far the most stable firmware.