With the JooVuu X nearing launch I think now is the best time to show everyone what features we are working on. Please note, some features have an expected date but these features may be delayed.
- Parking mode – this is still being tested and whilst we were ambitious to have this before the release of the camera it looks like it is going to have to be pushed back a bit.
- Continuous Record – More for the RC crowd – this feature will allow you to record and press stop, then when you press record again it starts the recording but in the same clip. It essentially allows you to live edit the footage. (Dec 2016)
- In-Screen Editing – On the live stream screen, currently changes have to be made off the screen, however, we’re working to bring them on the screen so changes are made right in front of your eyes (Nov 2015)
- Access to G-Sensor information
- Gallery Enhancements – zoom in on a certain spot and play the video, zoomed video, plus more (Nov 2015)
- Burst mode – again more for the RC crowd – a feature that bumps the bitrate up to about 45mbs for 30 minutes.
- Hot button – assigning a button a specific function – ie, turn audio on/off, burst mode, GPS enabled/disabled etc. (Dec 2015)
- Video checker – Every file is checked and made sure no gaps in videoing have occurred – if no problems no sound is given, if a problem, a sound is created. (Jan 2016)
- Power warning – This will only work with GPS and for car chargers. When the camera is recording and you are driving, if the power cord comes loose and loses power, the camera will inform the driver. (Jan 2016)
Accessories we have planned:
- Surveillance camera accessory (WiFi booster and then a computer program to access everything along with web access)
- Waterproof case with waterproof USB (Early 2016)
- CPL lens
- Lens exchange system
- New bike mount
- New car mount
- Stand-alone GPS cable
- Hardwire GPS (Early 2016)
Please remember dates and times may change and features will of course be added and features may be removed, but this at least gives you a rough idea of the direction we are heading.
Yes, we’ve started work on an action camera.