Hello amazing customers!
We’ve got a major update for you today. We really have listened from the feedback you have given us and as such we have released a MAJOR update of the PC Program.
Watch the video at the bottom of this post on how to use the new PC Program – it’s very simple 🙂
As usual please let us know of any bugs or improvements or features you would like. We’ll be happy to implement what we can and we always love feedback!
Download link: CLICK HERE
Steps for connecting by WiFi:
- Download and install the JooVuu X PC Program
- Open the JooVuu X PC Program
- Click the ‘WiFi Connection’ button
- Turn the WiFi on on the JooVuu X
- On your Windows PC connect to the JooVuuX SSID (default password is 1234567890)
- On the JooVuu X PC Program, now click ‘Start Scan for JooVuuX’
- Once the scan has finished, it should have one item ‘JooVuu’
- Click ‘JooVuu’
- Click ‘Connect to selected camera’
- Voila you are now connected to your JooVuu X!
PLEASE REMEMBER SETTINGS UPDATE IMMEDIATELY!
- Added: A new home-screen.
- Important links and information are displayed
- Two options to choose how to connect to your JooVuu X
- Added: New WiFi connection screen.
- You can scan and connect to the JooVuuX within the app.
- Added: New TEXT file update screen
- Added: New connection protocol by WiFi – far faster and way more stable
- Added: PC Version number to help with bug tracking
- Added: Firmware version to information screen (connected by WiFi)
- Added: Gallery functionality
- Play video files through streaming
- Delete video files
- Download to your PC video files
- Added: Auto Rotate, Normal, 180 Degrees options
- Added: Camera Time to WiFi side
- Fixed: Bad connection screens
- Fixed: Multiple error screens
- Fixed: Grammatical and spelling errors
- Fixed: User interface bugs
- Fixed: Startup problem
- Fixed: Streaming issues
- All the ones we could find we have fixed, if you are having trouble streaming PLEASE let us know!
- Fixed: No VLC required for installation.
- Fixed: Fields are not user editable now
- Fixed: Installation – far better and quicker now.
- Fixed: Commands being sent bug – returning the wrong code.
- Fixed: Motion Detection Sensitivity editable field
- Fixed: G-Sensor Sensitivity editable field
- Fixed: Turning Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Speed Stamp to ON hides the actual speed stamp line
- Fixed: Car Plate Stamp not showing correct amount of characters (fixed on PC side, not firmware side)
- Fixed: WiFi Password bug
- Fixed: TXT Advanced defaults have been updated
- Fixed: Video Clip Length reloads as continuous…this has been changed to 3mins.
- Fixed: Camera Standby Time default has been set at 3minutes
- Fixed: Car Number Plate has been set to be all 0’s until edited.
- Fixed: Default Mode Camera Starts has been set to be Mode 1
- Fixed: Reload has been more appropriately renamed ‘Reset’ for the TXT screen
Still to come:
- Customized reset options – You set what each default should be so when you reset it goes back to those options.
- GPS Maps – so you can watch the videos back in the PC program with all the GPS data
- Auto-WiFi Upload – this will start with JUST locked files.