The JooVuu X Team have released a new firmware update and PC program.
- PC Program support (please see below)
- Auto-rotation changed to 180 degree rotation
- WiFi bug fix
- Camera not always starting bug fix (please see below)
We have updated the JooVuu X PC Program to now include text file updates. We chose txt file updates for one simple reason: it will allow us to bring this to Mac, Windows Phone, and online far easier and quicker. The text file is NOT user editable and can only be edited using our PC software. This is as wrong spacing, or characters can cause problems for the JooVuu X. We will also be releasing an update where you will be able to open text files and change them.
For PC program information please see this thread: http://joovuu.com/community/index.php?thread/581-pc-program-version-1-release/
Camera not always starting
We have found one possible cause in the firmware and as such have changed the firmware, this has also led us to find one possible reason for the last video file to be corrupted and as such a firmware release is being worked on for this. This fix for the camera auto-start problem is only a possible solution and it is possible it will work with some customers and not others. Please let us know in this thread.
The JooVuu X PC Program is now out of beta testing. This is the first stable gold standard release. We have altered a lot behind the scenes that should make the program run quicker and reduce errors.
- Please make sure VLC is installed if you want to live stream (we’re working on this but this is a lot harder than we thought) if you do not want to and do not want to install VLC you may get an error message, please ignore this and click ‘okay/continue’.
- If you get other errors please make sure you have the latest version of the .NET framework installed (https://mega.nz/#!SVVX2YyD!xqcZxCNKCZSGwaXMT1YgUKjQ88nuZOHlkUQpnVLP5rA)
How to use
- Open JooVuu.exe change the desired settings (each setting field must have an option selected)
- Download the text file
- Save the text file as customer.txt
- Place this file into the root of your microSD card
- Insert into the camera and turn on camera
- Voila the settings have been updated!
Any problems please let us know. Please let us know the steps to replicate and any pictures of errors etc.