Returns, Warranty & Lost Postage
JooVuu provides a 30-day money back period. This means if for any reason you are not happy with the product, or the camera is faulty you can request a full refund.
After the initial 30 days, JooVuu will only refund the cost of the product(s) if it is faulty for the next 90 days. This gives a 120 day period in order to return the goods if they are faulty for a full refund.
After this 120 day period we provide another 6 months where the product can returned to our UK warehouse and we will replace or repair your camera for you.
As JooVuu provides a 16 months warranty for the JooVuu X, the remaining 4 months the camera must be returned to our Hong Kong office by the customer. Once the customer has sent the parcel and provided us with tracking, we will either inform the customer if we are repairing this camera in Hong Kong, or if we will replace this camera and ship a new one directly from our UK warehouse. This is at our discretion.Returning to JooVuu is simple. On your 'Account' page simply open the order and click the 'return' button. Follow the instructions.
If you live inside the UK a free returns postage label will be provided. Please stick this label to the OUTSIDE of the parcel and hand in to any Post Office. It can not simply be posted and MUST be handed into a Post Office.
If you live outside of the UK you will need to return the item to us. Unfortunately at the moment JooVuu and JooVuu X cannot cover or reimburse the postage cost back to us. The address to send all returns is:
PO Box 808
Please do not return any item to us unless we have specifically said to. Any item that is returned to us without our authorization or RMA number (even if we sign for the parcel) may not be processed and the item may not be returned, replaced, or refunded. JooVuu will not be held liable in this case.The JooVuu X comes with a 16 month warranty.
We reserve the right to refuse the warranty if any of the following have occurred or we believe to have occurred:
- Undue stress being put on the camera
- Excessive wear & tear
- Purposefully damaging the camera in order to get a new one
- Altering the inside of the camera unless specifically told to or replacing the super capacitor or battery
- Altering the outside of the camera unless specifically told to
- No actual fault we can find after 5 attempts or replicating the problem (video proof will be provided).
- 0-12 months - The JooVuu X must be returned to our UK warehouse with a valid RMA number and must have been approved to do so.
- 12-16 months - The Camera must be returned to our Hong Kong warehouse and we will either replace the camera and ship a new one from our UK warehouse or repair the camera in Hong Kong and ship the camera to you. This is at our discretion.